Infrared Saunas use infrared rays to warm your body rather than warming the air around. It creates the same physical results one expects from a traditional sauna except without the requirement that the user can tolerate an incredibly hot environment. 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body. This allows the experience of a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Access Expert Tips On Meal Planning, Diet Programs, And Weight Loss Strategies.
Body Basics Wellness Center offers a comprehensive approach to weight loss, using Red Light Therapy and customized traditional & alternative medical care across Baltimore County, Carroll County, and Reisterstown, MD.